Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas Morning

12.23.09
First of all, for as many pictures as I take on a daily base, I am pretty disappointed in myself for the minuscule amount of pictures I took on Christmas morning. I guess I was just excited watching the boys open their gifts instead of taking pictures.


(very random and boring pictures, but it does prove we did have a Christmas morning!)





I was very excited for Tian to open this particular present. As you can tell, it was from Santa. Tian LOVES balls and I knew this would be the perfect present for our little guy. He wanted nothing to do with it, and instead, wanted EVERYTHING to do with.....

...the cereal Santa brought. He enjoyed sampling every one's cereal from Santa. His favorite: Blueberry Frosted Mini Wheats. No surprise!


Poor, poor Derek. The boys woke him up and he barely stayed awake through present time. Sorry Derek.

The boys waking up Robert and Taylor, who had stayed over Christmas Eve. Robert and Taylor didn't get much sleep the night before and was woken up a little too early for their liking.


Later in the afternoon, while Tian was napping, I found Trey playing with all of Tian's toys. I guess someone enjoyed them!




(actually, now that I look back at these last 2 pictures, I think Trey was hiding from us. He had eaten about 10 packages of "snack sized" starbursts. I think he was hiding his stash in these presents. That sneaky little guy.)

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Oh, did Trey enjoy the box of diapers Tian received from his loving grandparents?!