Thursday, August 19, 2010

2-wheels?

6.10.10
So,we thought we were making a break through with Trey and a bike. He would rather ride a scooter, and he is probably more stable then me on a skateboard. But, to get him to ride a 2-wheel bike is something that hasn't quite happened. And for a father who cycles, it is KILLING Justin. So, this evening Justin pulled off the training wheels of Trey's bike and began to teach him. I would like to say it got Trey motivated, but, the only motivation Trey received was motivation to STAY off that bike.




Trey says, "I'm out! Let's go on a walk, I'll sit on the stroller."

2 comments:

Nancy said...

that is too funny. I remember my family trying to teach me over and over again. Then one day, without any pressure, I got on my brother's ninja turtle 2 wheeler and I took off. Tommy was SO mad that I rode his bike :)

sauter signs off said...

If Tian could get on the bike he'd probably ride off on it!