Thursday, August 19, 2010

yard sale finds

6.5.10
As Justin rode from Boise to Stanley for a bike race, Trey, Tian and I had an eventful morning. One activity we ventured on was Yard Sales. I was searching for props for photography and came across some amazing finds, AND amazing Yard Sales! Trey ALSO came across something he has been wishing for for 2 Christmas' now: A Snuggie. We bought it, and without even washing it, (I know, it grosses me out just thinking about who might have worn it prior to him.) he wore it the rest of the morning. MIND you, the Snuggie was found at one of the first Yard Sales we hit. Therefore, the rule was, the Snuggie could ONLY be worn in the car. NOT in public. At one of the Yard Sales, we saw our good friend Lonnie Christenson. Her son-in-law was also riding in the race Justin was. Actually, Steve was on Justin's relay team. Lonnie is always so sweet with our boys, Trey loves her and followed her around the Yard Sale. He wanted nothing to do with me. Lonnie helped me pick out a sassy child's chair in RED and a cute step stool in blue.

Trey in his beloved blue Snuggie. ("It is EVEN in a boy color mom" he told me. As if THAT was going to be the deciding factor of why we should purchase the Snuggie!)
Tian testing out the blue step stool and red chair.

No comments: