Thursday, August 19, 2010

cousins

5.28.10
My friend Sommers mother, Debbie was in town to help Sommers with new baby Slater. The BRAVE, brave friend that I have not only was taking care of a 2 year old, (her son Shaydon) her newborn Slater, but she also invited her sweet nephew Landon to their home for a sleepover with Grandma Debbie. I tell you, that is BRAVE! (considering she was about 7 days post pardom.) Debbie went all out for this sleepover, she got the boys matching outfits and books to read. Sommers asked if I would come over and take pictures of the two cousins in their matching outfits. (I was supposed to be taking pictures with Grandma, but, unfortunately Grandma wasn't feeling very well. If you have ever been "prepped" for a colonoscopy, you will know EXACTLY how Debbie was feeling that evening. She was scheduled for a colonoscopy the next morning.)

Thanks bestie for giving me the opportunity to spend the evening with your cute guys.


Landon
Shaydon

No comments: