Thursday, August 19, 2010

farm days at Preschool

6.3.10
Trey and Tian have had some of the greatest "teachers" at their "old preschool." (if you are needing an explanation for "old" and "new" preschool names, check in some of my older posts.) This week, Miss Denise and Miss Tori have planned a "Farm Day" for Tian's classroom. They were asked to dress up as their favorite farm animal, or a farmer. So, we pulled out the jean short overalls (I LOVED overalls as I was pregnant with Trey, but as I have had both of my boys, I have decided overalls look WAY cuter on the rack then on my boys. I don't know, maybe it is their big bellies which just throw off the whole "cuteness" factor of overalls.), a plaid shirt, a cowboy hat, and Justin found a handkerchief that he snuck around Tian's neck.

When we got to preschool, Tian was a little shyer then usual, being all dressed up and ready for the farm. Miss Denise was so excited to break out her "John Deer" fruit snacks she picked up for each little child JUST for this special day. She is so organized, not even a mother herself, she takes these little ones into her life as if they were her own. (BTW, I think she is single if anyone would like info on this sweet, sassy, hot little lady!)


Trey saw I was going to be taking pictures of Tian, so, naturally, he wanted pictures taken in his classroom.
This little man standing next to Trey is Juston. When Trey began this preschool when he was just about 4, he was still a little nervous and would break out in tears on a weekly base. Juston would always try to make him feel better. Trey says the girls chase Juston and Trey around the playground.
Kairon is another friend Trey has met. When Kai saw I was taking pictures of Trey and Juston, he asked if I would take a picture of him.
Juston, Tyler and Trey. These three are "supposedly" the lady killers of the classroom. Trey tells me girls want to "marry" them. Oh boy howdy.

No comments: