Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Black Friday

11.22.07
Black Friday here we come! It is tradition for Justin and I to go out shopping while my mom watches Trey. She doesn't get many opportunities to watch Trey, and we don't have many opportunities to shop without Trey! This year we brought along my younger brother Taylor who was looking for a DVD.
Last year we were adventurous and went out at 4am, this year we waited until 8am, what a better choice for this year. The stores and lines were pretty bare and there were still items to choose from.
Talk about a small world, as we were exiting Wal-Mart, we ran into Annabelle Jones, from Nampa! Her husband's family is from Bend and they always go to Bend for Thanksgiving, just as we do. I have never RAN into her though, and what a nice surprise it was. SHE got some amazing deals!
I also ran into a family friend who's husband just past away in a tragic accident. It was nice to talk to her, after not seeing her for about 9 years, it was a pleasant visit.
After Justin and Taylor had had enough of the sales, I picked up my mom and we set out again, covering a different side of town! The biggest sale was found at Target! My parents surprised me with an early Christmas Gift; a sewing machine. PLEASE, you will NOT see me whipping out an evening gown on my machine, but maybe some crafts or blankets. WHO knows!
This evening was ALSO the Hawaii/Boise game. My brothers, father and Justin all watched as Boise State faught hard but did not come out as winners. So sad.

No comments: