Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Extreme Home Make Over in Idaho!


12.1.07
So, it is finally here. The eve of the Extreme Home Make Over airing which took place in Middleton, Idaho! Me, being the googly-eyed paparazzi wanna-be convinced Justin and Trey it would be a wonderful experience to see the action in person while the home was being built,( we took our friend Sommers and Scott Gerratt (prior to the birth of Baby Shaydon!) and Sommers and I got to meet Paige! That is Sommers with me!) and then when Justin heard there was going to be a benefit "concert," I knew that we HAD to go. With my camera in hand, I took many pictures, and luckily got some great ones of the "design team."
So, this Sunday is the airing of the Idaho Home. Here in Idaho, we have SIX hours of coverage, NO JOKE, and I am sure once Sunday evening rolls around, we will have seen the inside and outside of the home more than 4 times, but, who cares!
I drove out to Middleton yesterday for a sneak peak and snagged a picture. I drove by the home TWICE, a little embarrassed and nervous to take the picture, but it looked very inviting and I didn't think I was harming anything. UNTIL, I got a close look at the front door. Right next to the front door there is a sweet little sign which read, "We ask for NO TOURS and NO PHOTOS until the airing of this home." Well, I hadn't driven out there for NOTHING, I quickly hopped back into my car, looked through the passenger window, and stole a picture. THEN, as luck would have it, just as I put down the camera, the FAMILY drove up, stared at me, and turned into their driveway.
The one thing I wanted to get a picture of and didn't was the new bright red truck they were given! It matches their home!
I can't wait for the 6 hour coverage!
Oh, also, look for us at the benefit concert. Trey is on Justin's shoulders, and I am wearing a khaki paperboy hat, a khaki shirt and black skirt. I didn't care for the "concert," so I drug Justin and Trey around the whole evening following the celebrities and snapping pictures. Do you think I am fit for paparazzi life or what?!!!


Justin and Trey at the benefit "concert"
The red thing in Trey's mouth was a red bracelet that they were selling as a fundraiser for the family. Trey liked the taste of it and NOT the look of it on his wrist




1 comment:

Travis and Marie said...

that is so cool that you went! I thought about it and then that was the end of that.