Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We're Building!!!


11.30.07
Did I catch your attention?! Yes, we are building, but not a home to live in! We built a Gingerbread House! Thanks to Costco, we had the best evening listening to Satellite Radio's MANY Christmas stations and decorated the most festive gingerbread home I have ever seen; complete with ice-icles and a BSU tree out front. I had never decorated one, and it has been since childhood that Justin had, so it was basically new for the three of us. Trey was ecstatic, of course loving the candy and frosting!




I attempted to decorate a gingerbread boy, and ended up with a scary looking monster. I asked Trey if he wanted to eat it, and he got the most scared-look on his face. "No Mom, that boy's scary!" I had to bribe him for this picture. Notice his closed eyes, he wouldn't even look at this red-eyed monster!!! Hilarious!

The gingerbread home now sits on top of our fireplace, a constant reminder to Trey that there is candy everywhere! Poor little man!

No comments: