Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Temple Night with the Book Club Babes!

11.29.07
We decided to get together as a book club group and attend a session at the temple. What a wonderful experience we had. Eight of us got their early enough for the 7:00 pm session, we all sat in the back row (which I think made everyone turn and look in our direction! Pretty funny actually!) and we enjoyed the bond we all share. I think we even witnessed a possible "engagement" taking place in the celestial room, I guess we will never know, but in our minds, it was truly happening! (kind of awkward actually!)



After a picture outside the Boise Temple for posterity, we decided to get something to eat. We chose Shari's, which was fairly close to home and open 24 hours right? Well, I think the cook was sleeping because it was the slowest service I have ever experienced! We really didn't notice because we were all laughing and talking, enjoying each other's company. (I seriously haven't laughed THAT hard in a LONG time. I was bawling, tears streaming down my face, laughing! All of which the jokes were pointing in MY direction! Labor and drug allergy related stories and jokes, imagine me with a "joker-like perm-a-grin!" Yes, scary thought, but the thought still brings a smile to my face and sometimes even tears to my eyes, all in fun and laughter!)


When we got to our cars and realized it was nearly 11pm, we all knew we would be hearing it from our husbands! (mine was asleep, he didn't seem to notice the time!!!)
I hope we do a temple night again, it was wonderful!


Me and friend/fellow blogger Jessica-a mother of three, and cute as can be! (she is "Jessica and Kip" under my friends list if you were wanting to see pictures of her cute family!)

1 comment:

JD said...

LOVE IT! Would you mind emailing me the pics? By the way, what is the name of the Mexican restaurant--I might have to check it out!