Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Celebrating Adrienne

4.30.08
In following tradition, a group of friends took Adrienne Peterson out before the big "L-Day!" (Her due date was fast approaching, and we have to send her off to her Labor Day with ease and comfort!)

We broke the mold this time and took her to the movie "Baby Mama!" Hilarious and sweet with quite the twist!



After the movie, it was off to Shari's where we were treated to a wonderful visit from Angie, who is looking fantastic after just having baby Beck not too long ago.




Doesn't Angie look fabulous? I had to take a picture of her, she said it was her first outing without the baby, so I had to document what a monumental experience it was for her.

After eating my "Burst o' Berry" slice of pie, I started to feel a bit queezy, and boy did it show on the way home. Wont go into ANY details, but it wasn't pretty. Sorry Amy and the rest of my friends, you saw a new side of me you didn't know existed!

Congratulations Adrienne on your up and coming arrival!

Thank you Just for making it possible for my girls nights! You are always encouraging me to venture out, I really appreciate your kindness!

No comments: