Wednesday, May 7, 2008

If I let Trey dress himself!!!

5.5.08
If I let Trey dress himself, he would be off to Miss Michelle's, still wearing his pajama top with swim suit shorts, ON BACKWARDS! (Hey, I gave him quite the compliment for at least matching!) Honestly, I didn't realize what he was doing when he got up this morning, but he did manage to get himself dressed.

(As you can ALSO see, if he had it HIS way, he would eat Graham Crackers for breakfast every morning!)

Thankfully, he still lets me pick out what he is going to wear for the day! This was quite the change from the backwards swim suit shorts huh?! Doesn't he look mature?!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

That is to funny Rebecca! I have one who liked to do the same thing, except he wouldn't let me change his clothes!! He looks so handsome.

Vicki said...

He looks so handsome and very happy. I remember one of my boys doing the same, except he didn't like me changing his clothes before we left, made for some difficult mornings. :)

Great job Trey on matching the colors!