Wednesday, May 7, 2008

* * Happy Birthday Chelsea Ann* *



* 4.8.08 *
"Happy Happy Birthday Chelsea Dear,
Happy days will come to you all year,
If I had one wish then it would be,
A Happy Happy Birthday to you from ME!"


I have been so blessed to have been friends with Chelsea Ann for 14 years and I am looking forward to the next 74 years we will spend as friends!

Here are some fond memories of Chelsea:
*When she celebrates birthdays with her immediate family, they don't SING "Happy Birthday," they SCREAM it!!! (I told Trey today it was Chelsea Ann's birthday (which by the way Chelsea, IS your new nick name. CHELSEA ANN!) and I told him about her families "screaming" tradition and I demonstrated it to him. HE laughed so hard, if it wasn't for him already being on the toilet, he probably would have peed his spider man underwear. He about died laughing!)
*Chelsea has always loved ST*RS!!!***
*She would make me the yummiest Mac 'n Cheese in college.
*Driving from Seminary to High School singing at the top of our lungs, "Isn't it Ironic" by Alanis Morresette (..."It's like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife, it's like meeting the man of your dreams, and then meeting his BEAUTIFUL wife" We always thought that would be the WORST, meeting your mister right and then meeting his perfect wife. Thankfully, that never happened!)
*She so kindly let me and Emily Huber highlight her hair, and then it turned out like a skunk. She was so kind not to freak out or get mad at us.
*She was one of my bride's maids and did an amazing job with my hair. She made me feel completely at ease and kept me company before I went to the temple.
*Toilet Papering
*Getting her thumb slammed in the door by Adam Michaels a few days before we headed off to college. That poor thumb bled for days and she still has a silly thumb nail which she has always been self concience about. It doen't look bad at all!!!
*She was the best college roommate and has been one of my greatest friends.

I love you Chelsea Ann and think you are one of the most amazing friends on earth. You are always thinking of others, you make such a difference in peoples lives, I just love you for who you are and what an example and an impact you have made in my life!

No comments: