Monday, October 13, 2008

Caught Soapy-Handed

10.3.08
I was changing a very wet diaper of Tian's when I realized Trey had gone missing. Usually, Trey is following me around, wanting to help or wanting SOMETHING from me, so for him to not be in arms length of me was strange. I started to call for him and he said he was in our bathroom "painting". I was anxious to see what he was painting and what WITH. This is what I found:




Trey said he was "painting" the walls of the shower with his bubble bath. It could have been much worse!!!

2 comments:

Hills said...

That is a great paint job! Little easier to get off then crayons on the wall, don't ya think? And by the way, I think Tian may have stole Woods' pacifier because that is the one just like his that I can not find anywhere!!! Just kidding!

Bledsoe said...

That is funny! Just wait until Tian is old enough to join him in the fun!