Friday, October 17, 2008

Drive-In

10.10.08

We haven't been to a movie as a family for a long time, and I am afraid there are just way too many germs in a theater for a newborn to be exposed to. SO, we decided to go to the Drive-In. This is one of our favorite Summer/Fall activities to do.



Trey all bundled up and cozy for the movie

We were one of two people to arrive at the Drive-In, and by the time for the show, 2 other cars joined us. 4 cars total, talk about having the whole Drive-In to yourself!



Notice, the parking lot nearly empty

Justin and Trey began to watch the first movie (The Star Wars Clones) outside but got too cold throughout the movie. They came inside the car; Trey sat on Justin's lap, Tian snuggled on mine. Sweet memories, having both of our boys on our laps!


Tian slept in this position basically all night! Such a sweet baby, I will miss these moments soon enough!


I was VERY excited for the second movie; which was House Bunny. A little fact about myself: I find Hugh Hefner and his girlfriend's lives VERY interesting. I had a feeling this movie would be comical and right up my alley in the cheesy category.


Trey stayed awake through the Star Wars movie, and could probably fill me in on the movie's plot, considering I didn't understand one bit of it.(I have never seen a Star Wars movie before, so this was ALL foreign to me!) Once the second movie began, Trey decided he was tired and retired for the evening in his carseat. Tian slept through BOTH movies, on my lap! Justin and I laughed and laughed through House Bunny. Anna Faris, the lead actress, is hilarous.


I am so grateful Justin is willing to sit through silly movies like this one. Thank you Just!

No comments: