Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mode of Transportation

I have seen this guy several times driving around, and this time I had my camera in the car. This picture is more for my mom, we are always snapping away at strange and unusual things we see as we are out and about.

This man looks like a very tough fellow. In fact, he is smoking as he is driving a motorcycle. But, if you look closely, he has his little Purse Poodle dog strapped to the front of his bike and he is clutching onto that beast with all of his might. Neither one of them is sporting a helmet; I don't even want to think about what could happen to the two of them if they got into an accident.

Strange, and I guess I am even stranger for taking a picture of this man!

This one's for you mom!!!
-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------




No comments: