Monday, October 13, 2008

The Dribnaks

10.3.08
Jessica was the first friend we introduced Tian to when we arrived home from the hospital. Her girls hadn't met Tian yet, so she asked if she and the girls come come pay us a visit! "OF COURSE," was my reply! I love ALL of the Dribnaks and was looking forward to introducing Tian to the other Dribnak girls! (Alyce and Jessica are sister-in-laws!)

They brought Trey and Tian and blown-up Penguin that has balls at the bottom. It is perfect for Trey now; he uses it as a punching bag!!! He loves it! Thank you for your visit, we love you guys! (and I think Trey SLIGHTLY loves Molly!)


These outfits were NOT planned! Jessica and I just think WAY too much alike! Molly is the youngest, held by Morgan. McKenna is so cutely posed next to Jessica.

1 comment:

Hills said...

Cute outfits! And I love the picture you have at the top of your blog of Trey and Tian! CUTE as can be!