Friday, October 17, 2008

Craft Nite with Sommers

10.9.08
Sommers and I have decided to dedicate at least one night a month for a craft/girls night. The first one was at my home and I couldn't have been more excited! What could be better then a girls night with one of your best friends with chocolate, chips, and Dr. Pepper? I worked on sewing some onsies (with Sommers help. She thread my sewing machine and showed me some tricks), she also showed me some blogging tricks.

Justin was so kind; he kept the boys downstairs and out of our hair (for the most part. Trey came upstairs "Just to check on us" he said and to steal some chocolate and chips!)so we could have a night of peace and quiet!

Thanks Sommers. Click here to see what Sommers taught me and to get to know my friend Sommers a little better!!!


computer AND clock in the background; nearly 11:15pm and we are still blog hopping!

No comments: