Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Shark in the Park

10.6.08
Our lame weatherman said that today would be a great day for taking pictures. He informed us that there shouldn't be any bright sun, overcast, and "perfect for photographers" were his words. Little did this weatherman know that I had already planned on taking Trey to the duck park to try to take some more pictures of him in his Halloween costume. When I heard his remarks about the weather being "perfect for pictures," I knew my agenda for the day was already planned out: to the park we go.

Well, the weatherman was ALL wrong. There was bright sun, not a cloud in the sky.



Needless to say, the pictures I had planned on taking really didn't turn out all that great, but Trey had fun with the new additions to the park. There was a digging "thing" that Trey really enjoyed.




Tian enjoyed his 2nd outing to the park

No comments: