Saturday, October 18, 2008

Linder Farms & Volleyball

10.13.08
Happy Columbus Day! Justin was planning on going hunting with a friend for Columbus Day, but at the last minute, decided to stay home with us! Thank you Just! We went to Linder Farms for the second time this season. The last visit to the farm was to get pictures and see the Petting Zoo. This visit was for Pumpkins, to ride the horses, the barrel train, and more animals at the petting zoo.



First, it was a ride from the tractor drawn hay ride for some Pumpkin Searching!

Trey hauled this pumpkin around the whole evening!

Next, it was to the petting zoo. I thought these animals had looked familiar, and sure enough, we had seen these animals at another location. Last year, we saw them at "Santa's Farm" in Star Idaho. There was a Zebra, Camel, Donkey, goats, and an horses.







Thanks to Trey's POOPY horse, the kids got an extra few minutes riding their horse!!!


"Hi Mom!"



Trey and his horse Casper


Trey riding Casper






Trey riding the Barrel Train

PS: Trey's shirt is NOT a pajama shirt like my mother thought. It is a Halloween shirt from Old Navy, but I think this will be the last time Trey wears it if it looks like a pajama shirt!!!






After Linder Farms, Trey, Tian and I went and watched Justin and our friend Alyce play volleyball. Justin's team did very well! Here are a few pictures I took without Alyce in "idiotic poses." (Alyce called me before the game and made me promise her I wouldn't post any pictures of her in "idiotic poses" on my blog!)
Can you guess who took this picture? Our families photographer: Trey!

1 comment:

Alyce Dribnak said...

Thanks Rebecca! It was fun having someone chearing us on. I love Trey yelling for his dad! Thanks for coming to our game.