Saturday, September 26, 2009

Justin's first 50!

6.27.09
NO, Justin is NOT 50 yrs old! He completed his first 50 mile cycling race in the greatest time, we were so proud of him! We met him at the finish line and joined him for the luncheon held in honor of the participants. I do have to say I was a bit uncomfortable at the luncheon. I have never seen so much spandex in my life, AND, I felt like a complete cow while waiting in line at the luncheon. I was the only one not in spandex, and was surrounded by a ton of women who had just completed the race. As I listened to them chatting about their racing strategies and the workout routines, I felt very out of place. I hadn't even raced that day, yet, I was pigging out on their yummy luncheon! Oh well, I was busy with the two cutest boys around that morning, as they wasted their morning on a bike, listening to their iPods and working up a sweat! At least I had clean hair, I wasn't in spandex (thank heavens!)and my face was oil free! HMMMM!!!


No comments: