Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trey's a preschooler

9.9.09
A big day for our Treyman! We have been excited for this day for quite some time, and it is finally here. Trey entered Preschool.

Two days prior, we picked out his "first day of school" outfit, he choose this "cool" superhero style Volcom t-shirt. He had choosen a "Speed Racer" backpack while on a trip to Bend two months ago, but at the last minute, while picking up some office supplies from Office Depot, Trey spotted a cute Small Paul backpack from across the store. Trey yelled, "Mom, they have Small Paul backpacks here!" How can you say NO to that! The sweet associate even gave me a discout because the backpack was hanging on the wrong rack!!! Trey is quite the brand snob, and I am not too proud of this quality at such a young age. I do have to admit that the Small Paul backpack is much cuter then the Speed Racer one! Just my opinion!

Family tradition I am beginning already: 1st day of school pictures!!! Here is the Crazy Treyman on his first day of Preschool! Picture overload, BEWARE!!!


Crazy man, can't be serious for too long!




Trey was so excited to go to Preschool with his friends Keaton and Tyler, and more importantly, to learn from Miss Cherry and Miss Des. As we were getting out of our car, Miss Cherry pulled up and greeted us. I think Trey would have taken her hand and walked right into Preschool if I would have let him. BUT, silly mom that I am had to get pictures of him AND walk him in myself. Just to make sure he got there okay! (not like he could have been abducted OR get lost, the preschool IS in a house!)

I love you Treyman and am so happy for you. You are growing into such a big boy, a sweet boy, and a smart little man!

2 comments:

L'erin said...

Nixon has this shirt, it is his FAVE! He calls it his 'diamond super hero cape shirt' and he has to wear it with the matching 'diamond' skate hat. I'm so glad our kids already know how to dress cute!

sauter signs off said...

Love the pictures. Good job on keeping and starting traditions! I only wish I could have been there.