Sunday, September 20, 2009

SKYPing with Nora

9.9.09
Thank heavens for skyping! We have been able to talk to cousin Nora, who lives in Washington State several times, this day was extra special! This was Nora's second day of Middle School (and I know you will read this blog post Nora, so, correct me if I am wrong about which day of school you had just finished!) and Trey's first day of Preschool! She is such a sweet cousin, so mature and so excited about life. She showed me her new school clothes (of course something I could relate to! I LIVED for back-to-school shopping and admit I will LIVE for back-to-school shopping for Trey and Tian!), told me about her locker/cubby situation at school and her recent crushes!

We think you are amazing Nora and wish you luck in your new Middle School adventure! Love you Nora!

Trey and Nora SKYPing

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

I agree with you Rebecca that Nora is one Mature young lady. I enjoyed getting to know her at the Great Wolf Lodge. She is always so helpful. I loved her laugh and scream during one of the rides. She kept telling me to open my eyes (which I wouldn't), very brave as well!!!