Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mr. Mouthy aka Tian

9.9.09
It is only appropriate Tian would have something in his mouth constantly, while wearing the Mr. Mouthy shirt. I can't believe he can still fit into this shirt; it is one of my favorites! Tian was enjoying watching Trey and Justin play frisbee, but secretly I think he was enjoying chewing on their frisbees more!








This little guy is growing right before our eyes. Completely boyish, wanting to get in on the fun with his big brother and his dad.


3 comments:

Sommers said...

I love the shirt!! Where did you get. Please don't tell me you made it!! but you probably will.

the davis family blog said...

Cute pics of little Tian. I can't believe our little guys are getting so big!!!

sauter signs off said...

So cute!!! His hair is looking so good. His eyes are so bright and "smiley" just like him!