Sunday, September 20, 2009

Time Out for Women

9.12.09
I find the name of this women's conference somewhat ironic. When most mothers hear the phrase, "Time Out," it is usually refering to a child something quite negative. But, this women's conference was anything but negative! It was fabulous, fantastic, energetic and uplifting. Something which was spent with friends galore!

A group from our ward took up nearly a whole row and then my friends Jessyka and L'erin joined us. I spent the lunch break with Janae, Jessyka and L'erin.


Yours Truly, Janae and L'erin


Janae, L'erin and Jessyka

Thanks for the invite Jessyka and thanks to Amy for the company and vehicle to and from the conference!

Next year, my mom is planning on attending with me! I am already looking forward to November!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

First of all the main picture of Tian is beautiful. I need it for my wall. Costco send it to me 8x10
I'm so jealous you went to Time out for Women. Looked like a beautiful day with your beautiful friends.