Monday, January 14, 2008

Boondocks with Beni!

1.3.08
While chatting with Sonya at work on the 2nd, I was inspired to take Trey to a new indoor playground! We invited our friends Benette and Megan (poor little Megan was sick with an upset tummy and couldn't make our play date! Trey was very sad!) and went to the Boondocks Playground for little kids! I think they call it the Kiddie Cove, or something similar to that! What a steal, $2.95 for an all day pass! This play structure was at least 3 stories high, and when I say it was large enough for me to fit in it, you better believe I am telling the truth, because I DID test it out! There was a slide in it that I thought was amazingly fun!
Talk about a sport, Angie, being pregnant and needing to take her glucose tolerance test that afternoon was up in the playground with us, crawling through tunnels and sliding down the slides! She is amazing!
After an hour of play or so, we tried out their "food court" and we were pleasantly surprised! While waiting for our food, Trey enjoyed watching a "High School Musical" music video, and let EVERYONE know in the food court that High School Musical is his favorite; AND that he LOOOOOOOVES Gabriella! What are we to do with he and his crushes?! I had a Caesar Salad wrap that was to die for!
Boondocks Playground will stay on at the top of our indoor playgrounds for a long time!

No comments: