Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sunday Nite, Game Nite

1.13.08
Justin's family is VERY into games and I think Justin misses having game nights. B.T. (before Trey!) we entertained quite a bit, but haven't much in the last 3 years. SO, we decided to have some friends over for a game night!

First, we invited Chelsea and Shane Stevens! Chelsea and I went to high school together, and it is amazing how similar our husbands are!

We then invited Ryan, Adrienne and Caleb Peterson over. Justin and Ryan work together on projects here and there at work, and we actually attended an Engineering conference with them last May. Adrienne, Me and the Boys (our sons!) spent an afternoon cruising around Jackson Hole and an evening in the parking lot of a restaurant the engineering group was eating at! (definitely NOT a kid friendly place by any means, and to top it off, it was RIGHT on the busy main street of Jackson Hole. I thought either Trey was going to die that evening due to running out in traffic, or I would die due to a heart attack or stroke. It was that evening that I told Justin I was NOT up for having a second child for a very long time! And dining with a two year old was OUT of the question for quite a few months!) (poor Ryan, he does NOT look pleased at my camera-happy style! Sorry Ryan!)

Cute Caleb! Check out those eyes?!

And lastly, Justin's friend and co-worker Vic. Sorry, but the picture of Vic had a very strange picture of Justin in it. Imaging Justin, very intently, describing a card game, and you have a strange and concentrated game face. I thought he would be very unhappy with me if I posted that picture!

We played Apples to Apples and then BANG! The two boys enjoyed themselves, playing cars, guitars, and watched High School Musical 2! I later caught a picture of Trey and Caleb playing "Rockstar Band," including a picture of a shirtless Trey. I guess he had gotten hot!

We broke out the chocolate fondue fountain once again and snacked on sweets! Trey really enjoyed the peanut M&M's, but that shouldn't surprise anyone. Who DOESN'T like them?!

1 comment:

Megan and Dan said...

Oh my gosh I have not seen Chelsea in so long, good to see a picture of her!! I didn't realize she was so close to you! That is awesome you too still hang out!
Love all your blog postings! BTW we love game nights, they are so much fun! I am just way too competitive and always has to win:))Take care,
Megan