Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Have a New Love

1.9.08
A NEW LOVE for Steve and Barry's. I have only heard wonderful things about them, have only seen their clothes on line because we didn't have a store in Idaho, UNTIL January 4th. You KNOW I was going NUTS, I hadn't gotten over to the big grand opening, so when Justin got home from work, he kindly, sweetly, and eagerly let me take off for the new adventure of a new store!



So this is one of my purchases! Actually, a picture of TWO of my purchases. I bought this in two sizes because I was in LOVE!
I told my mom I had bought a pair of p.j.'s that had skulls and crossbones on them. She said, "Rebecca, (in a concerned voice) have you gone Gothic?" (or something along those lines, maybe not being SOOOOOOo blunt!) NO, I am definitely not going Gothic, and have wondered myself why the skulls and crossbones are so appealing to me!
I came to the conclusion that I brings me fond memories of Radiology School.

Anyhow, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Steve and Barry's and am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to have it so close to home!

2 comments:

Sommers said...

I didn't see them there... They are soooooooo cute!!! You have such good fashion sence!!

Rachel said...

So I need to know about this place. Is it seriously really cheap? How did you hear about it? I'm a clothes fanatic, and I can't pass up good deals. I want to know all about it. I looked online, so tell me more!