Monday, January 14, 2008

Sommers, Macy's and Marshall's family!

1.4.08
At the beginning of today I didn't realize what a busy and fun-filled day I had ahead of me! I had planned a shopping adventure with Sommers and Shaydon-Macy's was having their one-day only sale and I just can't pass up a sale at Macy's! Sommers and I share a love for Macy's that can't be compared, so they joined us for some serious shopping! Sommers has introduced me to the world of Hurley, and what a very hip brand it is for our little guys, SHE found the cutest Hurley outfits for little Shaydon, me, I only found a muscle tank for the summer! (which he will be sporting at Roaring Springs!!!! I can't wait!)
Next it was to the Junior department and then on the The Children's Place.
Trey had just about had enough, AND he woke up poor Shaydon, so I quickly said "goodbye" before there was any more destruction, and we headed home.
We had been home for about an hour and I got a phone call from my uncle Marshall who lives in Yakima. Marshall, and my aunt Kori, were taking my cousins Garrett and Crystal to Rexburg for college. They were stuck outside of La Grande due to road closures and was wondering if they could stop at our home for the night and then continue on their trek to Rexburg! Of course, ANYTIME and Anyone is welcome at our home.
Around 7:00 pm that evening, the troops made it safe and sound! We had a fun evening playing BANG! and eating Fondue! Garrett has an amazing voice, and played us a few tunes on his guitar! Trey is fascinated with Guitars, and when Trey heard Garrett play, "Hey There Delilah," I think he had found a new hero! He sang and danced while Garrett played, it was so sweet!
Early the next morning, the troops departed on their long adventure to Rexburg, to start their new college life. I personally had butterflies in my stomach, sending them out in the snowy weather, thinking about my time at school and what an anxious experience it was for me!

1 comment:

Sommers said...

Love our shopping adventures!!! You know i am always in...