Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tiger Eyes!

1.14.08
Minutes before my friend Jessica was to arrive at our home to help me with my blog, Trey decided to go into disguise as a Tiger!

I thought he was washing his hands, but he never ceases to surprise me!
He had gotten into my eye liner and eye shadow and dressed himself up as a tiger!




Can you tell he had just been caught?

I quickly grabbed some wipes and scrubbed his face like mad, in fear Jessica might see his face and wonder, "What the heck do YOU guys do for family night?!"
Luckily, I don't think she even noticed, I don't remember her mentioning anything! Whew!

3 comments:

JD said...

How funny, I didn't even notice anything! Although, I was too scared that I just messed up your whole blog page to think of anything else! Great lesson today--you always do such a great job!!

Sommers said...

I love the snow boarder pj's...

Unknown said...

Emma says NO, NO Trey has a dirty face! Classic.