Monday, January 14, 2008

Future Music Critic!

While at work this week, I was catching up on the latest smut in People Magazine. It was the end of the year issue, which sums up the top movies, tv shows and music. As I was looking at the music, a certain music list caught my eye!
This is what it stated:

The Top Ten Most Downloaded Songs from I-Tunes in 2007
1. Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie)
2. Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani)

I was in total shock! I knew Trey had great music taste, but for his two most favorite songs to make it on the Top Ten Most Downloaded songs from I-Tunes?! AMAZING!

His favorite song NOW is "Wind it Up" and it is from an artist I am not familiar with. We will see how this song fares on the Top Ten List for next year!

3 comments:

JD said...

Excellent taste Trey! Isn't "Wind It Up" by Gwen?

Megan and Dan said...

Oh my gosh!! Wow it has been a very long time!! I actually saw you on Myspace and I was going to add you as a friend just have been so dang busy!
You look great and what a cute fam!!
Lets keep in touch I will add you!!
Take care,
Megan

Alyce Dribnak said...

Love the green paper!!!