Saturday, October 11, 2008

Alyce

10.1.08
As I was driving home from Settler's Park, Alyce called and asked if they could come visit us and then take Trey back to their home to play. What sweet friends I have. I was anxious to see Alyce, I hadn't seen her or her kids for a while! Trey was anxious too! A few minutes before the Dribnak's were to arrive, he went outside and waited for them on his scooter!

They came baring gifts: A one-piece outfit from Gymboree with Construction Vehicles on it, which is so sweet, considering Justin's profession. Also, they brought Trey a car which he has enjoyed! Thank you for thinking of Tian AND Trey. You guys are the sweetest!


Ashley


Brooklynn

Trey was so excited to go play at Tyler's home. When Justin came home from work, we ate dinner and played with Tian.




Tian immitating Justin


Can Tian roll his tongue?


Smiling at Justin




We walked to the Dribnak's to pick up Trey. When we got there, we couldn't find Trey. We looked in Tyler's room, he was no where. Where did we find him? On top of Ashley's bunk bed, riding a Mater car. That stinker!



Thanks again Alyce for having Trey over. He really enjoyed himself! Thanks also for being my friend!

Here are some pictures of Tyler and Trey as infants. Alyce and I were pregnant at the same time, did prenatal yoga and went on walks together to pass our pregnancy time by. It was nice to have a friend going through the same things that I was. PLUS, she was an added bonus, already a professional at being pregnant and being a mom: Tyler was her third.

A trip down memory lane. Trey and Tyler since the beginning!

Tyler (Left) and Trey (Right) Tyler was one day old


friends since the beginning

1 comment:

Alyce Dribnak said...

I can't believe how small they once were. Sometimes I want them small again, but then I really think about it and change my mind. Thanks for letting Trey come over.