Sunday, October 5, 2008

Grandma Marie and Grandpa Larry Arrive

9.25.08
Grandma Marie and Grandpa Larry arrive from Aberdeen, Washington to help us with Baby Tian and Trey!

The day of their arrival started around 9am with a gift giving. They brought Trey the coolest book about Taxi's. Each page has an interactive activity, whether it is checking the tires for pressure, changing the windshield wipers on and off, etc. Trey loved it! As I was reading the book to Trey, I realized: I have never been in a taxi. And also, I had a question: What do you do when traveling with a toddler. Do you bring their carseat or does the child just ride on your lap?

Trey and Grandma Marie had a puzzle piecing contest. Guess who won: TREY!



It probably didn't hurt that Trey has put these puzzles together many times, but he IS truly amazing when it comes to puzzles! I think Grandma Marie was impressed!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I think I was holding back, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Grandma Marie