Sunday, October 5, 2008

Thanks Deasons

9.22.08
Julie Deason has been my visiting teacher for several years and I have enjoyed every month's visit. She is truly a wonderful example to me. She is a mother of 7, homeschools all of her school aged kids, and has enough food storage for probably at least a year. She is amazing!

She brought us dinner our first night without family help. Dinner was a yummy sweet and sour chicken with a chocolate zucchini cake. Trey loved the chicken and ate cake for many breakfasts!

Thank you Julie, I really appreciate your friendship and your example!


I was in the process of changing Tian when Todd and Julie Deason stopped by for a visit. I promise, I don't usually leave my newborn undressed and wrapped in a pink blanket. Julie thought his blanket was "cute!" I informed her it was actually my blanket.

No comments: