Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Garage Sales at 11 days old


  • 9.27.08
    Sommers had informed us of an old high school friend who lived in the North End of Boise that was holding a Garage Sale. Her friend said that she could honestly open a baby boutique with all of her name brand clothes that she was selling. I told Marie and Tina about it, who informed ME that I could open my own clothing store with all of my boys clothes, and we decided to check out her sale.

    We met at 7:20am at our home and headed to the North End where we would be meeting Sommers. I took Tian along, he is usually up at this hour anyhow, and Tina, Marie and I were off!

    Not only did we stop at Sommers friend's sale, but we stopped at two other locations. I love the North End; the homes are so different, the sidewalks are beautiful, and the neighborhoods are so quiet.

    My finds:
    2 pair of Abercrombie Jeans (I bought one pair of jeans from Sommers friend. She told me she was going to charge me extra if I could FIT into her jeans after having a baby 11 days prior. I told her I was buying them as an incentive to get into shape!!!)
    1 pair of American Eagle Jeans
    1 Abercrombie sweater
    A "BOAT-LOAD" of clothes for the boys
    Marble Works toy from Discovery Toys (a Christmas toy for Trey he is going to LOVE! Miss Michelle and my mom both have this toy and Trey digs it!)
    1 large bag of puppets (another Christmas Gift for Trey and his crazy imagination)
    Books for Trey
    1 leather HERMES purse

    For a grand total of $22.00!!!!


I had to have a picture of Tian and I on our first Garage Sale adventures. Yes, no makeup, hair is a little crazy, and Tian is hiding under the green blanket so strangers wouldn't pass on their germs. But, we had a great time and are sad to say this is probably the end of Yard Sale Season.

Thanks Sommers for telling us about the Garage Sales. We had a great time and are jealous of your Juicy Purse!!!!

1 comment:

Sommers said...

Thanks for coming... we had such a good time. Can't wait until next season... I love my purse too.