Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Harris'

9.24.08
I have been a visiting teacher to Sister Harris for more than 4 years now. She is one of my dear friends, I have learned so much from her. I have learned about Chip 'N Pepper denim from her (her daughter works for Chip and Pepper, the brothers who began the company!), I have learned about the scriptures and doctrine, about Church History, and how to be a mother. I am so blessed to have gotten to know the Harris'.

The Harris' came and visited us when Trey was born, and now they came to visit baby Tian. Brother Harris bought Tian the softest white and blue blanket ever with a sweet teddy bear. I love the blanket and know that Tian will make it one of his favorites.

Sister Harris is so inspired. She brought us one of my favorite meals. My mom used to make chicken rolls for us frequently while growing up. Sister Harris had not idea, but that is what she brought. She also brought mini cupcakes, she thought Trey would enjoy them; which he did!

Thank you for your friendship and your example to us! We love you two!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the Harrison's They are soo sweet. You will have too tell her I said Hi. That is if she even remembers me. Take care. It looks like you have plenty of help and great friends.