Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HAVE YOU HEARD?


Clay Aiken is Gay? Tian is SHOCKED!


9.27.08
Have you heard: Clay Aiken is gay! My brother Robert called to let my mother in on the little secret, and my mother was shocked. My father called to tell ME about the gossip, and I was NOT shocked. My mother-in-law hadn't heard the news, so I was the bearer of this horrible gossip. She hadn't heard the news and wasn't too surprised. This evening we went to Fred Meyer and while we were standing in line at checkout, I saw the People Magazine with Clay Aiken, his baby on the front, and the headline: "Yes, I am Gay!" I couldn't pass up the opportunity to purchase the magazine and find out for myself.

Marie read the article first, filling us in on the dirty gossip.


Tian looks like he is reading the article as well. I guess you can't start too young with the Hollywood Gossip.

No comments: