Sunday, October 5, 2008

Build-A-Bear

9.26.08
Weeks before Tian was born, I was thinking of activities Marie and Trey could do together. One activity I thought Trey would enjoy was Build-A-Bear. At times, walking through the mall, Trey has looked into the store and asked what it was but I would always change the subject.

After my shopping spree with Tina, I loaded Trey up into our car and Marie took him to the Boise Towne Square Mall. She was meeting Justin there!


Trey first chose a Kuala Bear


Stuffing Machine




Trey was told to make a wish before putting a heart into his bear. He said he wished for "Bananas." I guess he wished for an endless supply of bananas for his Kuala Bear to eat.


Big hug for his Kuala Bear he has named, "Cow Moo." Strange name, he LOVES cows, but hates when the "MOOOOO." Silly name.


The outfit Trey chose for "Cow Moo" were some stylish Camo Boxer Shorts


Combat hat for "Cow Moo"



"Cow Moo's" Birth Certificate

Thank you Marie for taking Trey to Build-A-Bear. He loves the bear you helped him build!

No comments: