Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4 Christmases+Cheese Cake Factory+Sommers=Girls Nite!

1.22.09
I have a wonderful husband who lets me spend quality time with my girlfriends that I love, and I love him for that! This month it was my turn to choose what to do for me and Sommers monthly girls night. I chose a movie, 4 Christmases (even though it wasn't Christmas, it was still out and I STILL wanted to see it! I think Sommers husband thought I was nuts when she told him what we were going to see, but Sommers response was, "This is what Rebecca wanted to do this month!" She is the GREATEST ever!!!) and afterwards, cheesecake and ice cream at the Cheesecake Factory! We closed down the place at 11pm!

Thank you Sommers for being my friend! I love our girls night. What are we doing next month? Your choice!



No comments: