Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Playgroup + Miss Molly

1.22.09
We had a new addition join our playgroup this week: Miss Molly! As Molly's mommy was getting her eyes done (Lasik Surgery. Lucky Ducky!!!) Molly joined us for the morning! She is such a cute little girl! She looked so grown up when she showed up at our home. Years ago, Trey got a cute little bear. When I asked him what he wanted to name his bear, he said, "Molly!" Molly was just born, so I have always teased Jessica, Molly's mommy, that Trey and Molly are meant to be. I told Jessica to dress Molly up for her play"date" because I would be taking some "pre-Prom" pictures of Molly and Trey! Well, I don't know if Jessica took me seriously, but for so early in the morning, Molly's hair was all done (with a cute flipped out bob!) complete with a matching bow. She was in a jean skirt, black leggings, and the cutest striped shirt.






Unfortunately, she didn't want ANYTHING to do with Trey, and played with Tian for most of the day! (During Tian's nap, I found Molly peering over Tian's crib, standing on top of a play table!)




Megan and Ashlyn came over and played with some playdough made out of edible ingredients!

No comments: