Sunday, March 22, 2009

Girls Nite

Jessica, my sweet friend, invited me to a much needed Girl's Nite. It was perfect: on a Thursday (which as been designated a Mommy Night for me!!!), with yummy food and great conversation. Afterwards, Jessica invited anyone willing and able to join her for a girly flick. The movie of choice, Baby Mama, which I love! I ended up leaving before the movie finished at 11:45 (*sniff*) in fear that I wouldn't be able to hear my alarm the next morning at 5am for work. So sad! Thanks Jessica for the invite! It was a prayer answered for sure!




*this picture is of Jessica's sweet daughter McKenna! She saw I had brought my camera and asked if I would take a picture of her. Isn't she so adorable? LOOK at those eyelashes. To make you just a LITTLE jealous, JESSICA has the exact eyelashes. Don't deny it Jessica, you do and it is NOT FAIR!*

3 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

your blog is so cute and your boys are just ADORABLE!! love them!

JD said...

You are so sweet. I didn't know that McKenna asked you to take her picture--she cracks me up. That was a fun night, we will have to do it again soon. On another note, I LOVE the gangsta look on Trey. That made me laugh out loud.

Mandy + Aubrey said...

REBECCA!!!! Oh my heck. It is so great to hear from you!!! It's been a while, that's for sure! Your boys are AdoRABle! I love your blog!