Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mommy-look

1.28.09
Trey came to me, wearing my glasses, holding a rubberband. He asked, "Can you put this in my hair? I want to look like a mommy." I put the rubberband in the longest part of his hair and asked if I could take a picture. He asked, "Why" (a question he ALWAYS asks, and I think secretly it has been the subject of many laughs with my family, behind our backs of course!!!) and I said, "Because, you look so cool!" Trey's response was this, mind you, with a very serious face, "No, I'm not cool. I'm supposed to be a MOM!" HEY, you don't think THIS mom is cool Trey?


Trey's attempt at rolling his eyes. Does that sort of thing start THIS early? Oh my!


Can you spot his little pony-tail?


Oh yeah, AND he was wearing my high heels! I am sure his Dad would LOVE to see him like this!

No comments: