Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kevin

1.19.09
On my way to a Dermatologist appointment (more on THAT one in the next blog post!), I dropped off the Moses basket we have used with Trey and Tian to my friend Sonya. Sonya is my sweet friend, who I have also been so blessed to work with for the past 6 years. She is adding a precious little miracle to her family (her name is Ella!) and is going to be needing her Moses Basket back (she has so generously let us borrow it with our two little guys!). So pathetic, as I was handing over the Moses Basket, I got all teary eyed. I have so many fond memories of my boys in the basket, sleeping so soundly, I was really sad to see it go! Tian is much too big for it now, the last time I put him in it, I nearly had to squish his long body into it.



Here is a picture of Sonya's oldest son Kevin. He is nearly 5 years old and the sweetest little blessing to his families life. Won't he be the greatest big brother to Ella? He was so kind and sweet with Tian!

No comments: