Sunday, March 22, 2009

Activity Days-Calendars

1.13.09
When planning the activities for the year, one of my friends and Activity Day's leader Janae came up with the greatest idea! She thought of a magnet board! We took it a little further with adorning the magnet board with ribbon, and some cute magnets! It was such a hit!

Thanks to Reid Young for cutting the metal FOR FREE in his shop! The girls had a great time and went home with the cutest craft! In fact, I have seen it in multiple girls homes! (They actually use it, unlike some crafts you remember making in Young Women's that NEVER went to use!)





1 comment:

JD said...

You are the best activity day leader. I was just on the phone with my mom and she told me she just got that calling in her new ward. I will have to pass on to her some of the ideas you have done. Morgan was sad after the last activity because now she has to go with the older girls. I'm sure she will have a good time, but she will miss being with you.