Sunday, August 31, 2008

1st Amusement Ride EVER!

7.17.08
Lagoon, here we come!!! Trey has been to many Amusement parks (Disney World, Silverwood, the Fair) but has never been tall enough to enjoy the rides. Today was a different story. He had been looking forward to this trip for quite some time.

His first ride was a helicopter that spun in a circle, and now that I look back, went pretty slow. I have to remind myself: he is 3, he needs to experience events and activities like these. He is fine. (it is hard to imagine he is old AND tall enough to ride these kind of rides.)

It was so difficult for me to put him on the first ride. Even though he was smushed between his two cousins, Katie and Tacy, I was still so nervous and barely took my eyes off of him the entire ride. GRANTED, I think I got motion sick just watching him go round and round.

Before the ride began, I prepped him. Please hold on tight, please don't try to stand up, please be safe, etc. He did GREAT! He was all smiles, and when the ride was over, he wanted to do it again. The second time, he sat on the outside, which scared me even MORE then the first attempt!



-Waiting in line with "the cousins," Katie and Tacy-


-The Helicopter ride, Trey's 1st ride-




-2nd run at the helicopter, CHECK OUT TACY's FACE!!! LOVE IT!-


I hope this video clip doesn't make anyone sick, like I said earlier, it made ME sick.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Isn't it so fun to watch their excitement on the rides. It looks like Trey had a great time.