Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dinner with the Slights

7.19.08
After our Family Reunion activities, we joined my uncle Mark and Aunt Debbie, my cousin Chris and his wife Ashley, and GiGi and G.Pa.

My cousin Chris is quite the talented guy! He makes amazing pumpkin carving creations AND he ties balloon figures. Justin has been wanting Chris to teach him how he works his balloon magic, so before dinner, Chris gave Justin a tutorial!







Trey joined Trevin on the trampoline before dinner!


After a yummy BBQ dinner of hamgurgers (thanks Mark!), we walked to the neighborhood pool to swim with my cousins Meisha, Trevin, Annika and Avery. Justin, Chris, and my cousin Kellen went Geo Caching around the neighborhood while Ashley,GiGi, G.Pa, Mark, Debbie, and baby Tressa watched the rest of us swim.



Trey and Annika


Trey, Annika and Avery


Trevin, isn't he beautiful?!


Trey and I

It was so nice to see everyone. Trey enjoys his 2nd cousins, and I love to see them interact. We love you guys!

No comments: