Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sarah and Jake's Wedding


8.8.08
Sarah and Jake Shirley are married! I was looking forward to this day. Not only to see Sarah and her new husband, but to also see the Budge's. The Budge girls and I had scrapbooked many late nights, Rachel took newborn pictures of Trey the day after Trey was born, and they have all since moved away. It was so nice to see them again and reconnect. (although Rachel and I were talking about blogging and what a blessing it truly is. We have lived in different cities for quite some time, but we feel as if we know what is going on in eachothers lives, through our blog!)

The ceremony was beautiful; Sarah and Jake are such a sweet couple.



I swear, these two belong in the 80's, and I am not saying that in a bad way! I loved the 80's, I feel so bad for them, missing that era!

Sarah's colors were bright green and purple, and they really brought those colors out in their "wedding attire." The groomsmen were clad in white shirts, black pants and black suspenders. The bridesmaids were in short A-line skirts, a white shirt untucked, and a black mini vest. Total 80's punk in my opinion and too cute! Sarah was even equiped with bright green vans!








I had to get a picture of the back of Sarah's dress. It was beautiful!



Jake and Sarah coming out of the Boise Temple. Jake looks as if he just stepped off of a tour bus. So cool!

Congratulations Sarah and Jake!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say it was really nice to see you too. I was really busy trying to keep track of my girls. I didnt know Trey threw up! that is too funny. There was plenty of junk food that is for sure. My kids stayed up really late that night, but over all the evening was a sucess and a blast. So Sarah will love that behind picture of her big bum. ha ha ha. Sorry Sarah if you read this. Anyhow I cant wait to see some pictures of your other little guy. It has too be coming soon. Oh and the duck pictures. Soo cute. Take Care.