Saturday, September 6, 2008

Big "Thank You" to two Grandma's!

8.28.08
I had been venting to my mother every morning for about the last 3 years (NO JOKE) about Trey's lack of sleeping habits. He could wake up FOUR times a night if he felt like it, was terrible at putting to sleep, and left me in a frenzy.

Today, look at what arrived for Trey on our doorstep: A package full of "Nighttime Presents" with a sticker reward chart. ALL made by Grandma Bend. I just about cried. The greatest thing about this package is that it has WORKED! Trey goes to bed so nicely, AND he only wakes up ONCE! I love you so much mom and am so appreciative of all you do for our Trey-Man, AND, what you have done for me!






His favorite reward so far: A cool blue cup he calls, "The blue cup with the straw-thing!"

The 2nd item which arrived in our mailbox today was the sweetest white knit hat made by Grandma GiGi! She is the best at making baby beanies and I asked her if she could make one for Tian's blessing day! She must have stayed up all day and night because this hat arrived not even a week after I had asked her! Trey immediately thought it was for him, but when I told him it was for Tian, he held it with such care and posed with the hat as if his baby brother was inside of the hat. So sweet!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

It's amazing what bribing will do!