Saturday, September 6, 2008

Afternoon with Shaydon and Aunt Megan

7.23.08
We had the opportunity to watch Baby Shaydon and visit with Aunt Megan all in the same day.
As I was playing with Trey and Shaydon, I got a phone call and Trey snuck my camera and began taking pictures. Here are some pictures Trey took:






I have YET to figure this picture out. Shaydon was barely crawling but this picture looks as if his feet are off the ground. It still amazes me.

Things we did with Shaydon:
Ate peas and crackers
Played with Trey's new car track
Crawled around chasing after Trey, and vice versa
Tried out Tian's pacifiers (thanks to Trey's curiosity!)


Introduced Shaydon to "the cousins" and Aunt Megan


Car loaded with outdoor supplies, in case we went swimming at the cousins, and two little, cute boys!




Tacy was SO confused. She kept calling Shaydon: Baby Tian. She just loved Shaydon.


Shaydon and I played in the grass while we watched Trey and his cousins draw with chalk and blow bubbles.

Megan came to Nampa, from Portland for the week to visit family and friends. Talk about receiving the "favorite aunt award," she brought presents and books for all of the kids and read to all of them. So nice Megan, thank you!




We spent the evening at Artic Circle where we munched on ice cream cones, chatted with Megan, and Trey fell asleep in Justin's lap. He was exhausted!

Thanks Sommers for letting us watch Shaydon. We both love spending time with him. Thanks Megan for visiting with us and for Trey's gifts!

4 comments:

jebandjenn simpson family said...

Oh my you have been busy...looks like you are having fun though!! Love seeing the updates!

Angie Miller said...

Oh my heart! You must have been blogging for hours! I feel like i just lived three months of your life - thank you for sharing all this with us. Just don't go into labor for it!

bledsoeblog said...

I have to admit, I haven't been sleeping well. So, what did I do from 5am to 9am Sunday morning? I blogged! At least I made SOME use out of my insomnia!

Sommers said...

Thanks so much for watching Shaydon!! We love that you are so close and can do it. We love to return the favor.... Tuesday is a BIG day... Can't wait.