Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dr. Archibald

9.16.08
I have been looking for the perfect Pediatrician for about 3 years now. We have had 2 different doctors with Trey and just haven't found "the one." Well, my prayers were answered when we met Dr. Archibald.

After Tian was born, Justin was taken to the baby nursery on the 8th floor to get Tian checked out by Dr. Archibald; a doctor with our Pediatrician's group. Dr. Archibald actually came recommended by our Pediatrician and just so happened to be at the hospital when Tian was born.

After Tian was checked by Dr. Archibald, Justin and this younger looking guy came strolling into the delivery room. The young guy came up to me, and the only thing I could think of was that he was from the lab. He then introduced himself and Dr. Archibald and told me that Tian looked great. He was such a warm, kind guy; I knew our son was going to be in good hands.


Dr. Archibald


Baby Nursery




21 inches long. I love this picture Justin took!


Sleeping soundly after his first doctor's check

No comments: