Saturday, September 6, 2008

Second, every Two week appt. with Dr. West

8.20.08
Each week Trey is finding a new little something about Dr. West's office. Today: the bead train and the kitchen corner.

My appointment went great. Group B Strep test, YUMMY! (which turned out negative thank goodness!)



After my appointment, we went to Shopko to buy some diapers which were on a killer sale for baby Tian. I also bought some Iron supplements because Dr. West thought I was a little low. Then, we went to Jack in the Box for lunch. Trey had french toast, and I had a hamburger and a milk shake. (I had already weighed in for the week, I felt like I could seriously splurge now!) As we were waiting in line, Trey noticed a VERY, VERY plump little girl in front of us. He looked up at me and said, "Look at that fat girl." I just about died. I shot him a look and told him to be quiet.

We went and sat at our seat and I talked to him about saying nice things about people; and if you have something you need to tell me that might not be nice, please whisper it in my ear.

As we were sharing my milk shake, he was taking much more then he needed, and was ignoring his food. I told him, "If you drink too much of this milk shake, it could make you sick." He said, "And fat too, like that girl?" AHHHHHHHHHH, thankfully, that girl had taken her meal "to-go!"

No comments: